Find an Answer
How does KEPRO measure performance and what reporting will I receive?
With escalating healthcare costs, the demand for improved clinical outcomes and better value are greater than ever. KEPRO’s fully-owned and data integrated clinical management technology platform allows for real-time healthcare intelligence for monitoring, managing, and improving outcomes. We can tailor our system to meet each client’s requirements and provide feature-rich reporting that support current and long-term needs necessary to improve patient-level outcomes and client ROI. KEPRO’s reporting technology applies evidence-based guidelines aimed at reducing unnecessary utilization and improving health outcomes, quality of life, and savings.
KEPRO has made significant investments in advanced Health Intelligence capabilities. We’ve been warehousing healthcare data, mining it to identify at-risk and high-risk patient populations, and providing meaningful information leading to actionable insights for more than 20 years. KEPRO’s analytic team has expertise in biostatistics, epidemiology, data programming, analyses, and clinical-based research. Our advanced analytic approach and medical management predictive models uncover drivers of high-cost, underlying (or latent) trends, and opportunities to improve inefficiencies and suboptimal clinical outcomes. Important health care questions addressed in our predictive modeling include:
- Which conditions are most prevalent?
- Which conditions drive high utilization expenditures?
- What are acuity-level patient profiles?
- How does risk differ among patients?
- How does risk differ among service settings?
- Which patients are amenable to interventions?
- Which providers are most efficient?
- Which disease management programs are needed?
- What is the projected ROI for case managed patients?
KEPRO’s integrated clinical management platform facilitates reporting and decision-making using a comprehensive view of enrollment, benefits, medical and pharmacy utilization, case management and wellness activities. KEPRO has an outstanding record of producing quality, timely, insightful, accurate, and concise comprehensive reports, in a reader-friendly format. Graphics provide information at a glance, while in-depth summaries interpret analytics. Reports are divided into three categories:
- Client deliverables provide measurements for program activity, customer satisfaction, savings, and helps our clients’ senior management track progress and steer their organizations to success.
- Data mining reports support quality assurance and help identify areas in need of improvement, shape policies, and generate added services.
- Operational reports help guide our project teams and allow us to compare ourselves with similar organizations across the nation.